Monday, November 14, 2011

Absence

First please forgive me for my absence. I have been all over the place with my thoughts not knowing if I was coming or going and have neglected this blog.

I am still trying to find a rhythm to our days. I realized that with three young kids are days are going to be disruptive and each day may be completely opposite from the next. I pray for patience and to embrace this stage while my kids are still young.

My mom was here for a couple months and then was frightened away by our first snow storm. After my mom left I realized how nice it was having an extra pair of eyes and hands her to help out. I am not sure if I mentioned before that I am watching another seminarian's daughter who is the same age as Ice Man. So extra eyes and hands were defianetly helpful.

I have had a cold that I can't seem to get rid of. It's been about a month and just varies in intensity. The kids also have come down with the sniffles so we will be drinking lots of tea.

Pic Pic and has enjoyed going to the homeschool co-op at the seminary and counts down the days. We have been working away here at home as well. She really enjoys her reading lessons and is eager to learn to read.

Dan Dan she is a little character. She will be three in a week and it seems as though those three years flew by. She loves to comment after communion either saying "Yummy in my Tummy" and "That was so good".

Ice Man is defianetly all boy. I remember people commenting how much more difficult boys are when they are young. I am starting to see what they were talking about. Ice Man is fearless. He climbs on everything including the dining table. His vocabulary and comprehension is starting to increase. He has been a little slower at progressing than his sisters. I think some if it may attest to him being born at exactly 37 weeks. Instead of grunting at me for my attention he now consistently says Ma. He is checking his head no often when asking him questions. He crosses him self by pointing to his chest. Anytime he hears music he stops to dance.

Hubby is doing well. He has been pretty busy this semester and looking forward to the long winter break. God willing we will be going back to AZ for part of the break.


No comments:

Post a Comment